Indianapolis Jiu Jitsu Black Belt - Marcello C. Monteiro
Kids Jiu Jitsu - Instructor Blake Brunning
- 19 Years of Martial Arts Experience
- 16 Years of Teaching Experience.
- 12 years Training Under Master Marcello Monteiro
- 2nd Degree Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt
"Teaching the kids is the BEST part of my day! I enjoy to help kids strive to do their best and be a positive force in their lives. I am looking forward to having my youngest daughter join the class in a little over a year!"
- Blake Brunning
General Manager - Assist. Instructor Jon Correa
- 10+ Years of Martial Arts Training
- 8 Years of Teaching Experience
- 10 years of Training Under Master Marcello Monteiro
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt
"It's amazing to see the positive changes Brazilian Jiu Jitsu can bring to people's lives. Whether it's getting-in-shape, learning self-defence, building confidence, or even as a tool for relieving stress; BJJ can enrich everyone's quality of life, regardless of age or fitness background."
- Jon Correa